Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is here

3/12/2010- Took a lunch break and met Craig at the LCC park-n-ride to do a run. We ran to Bell Canyon trailhead, up to the reservoir, around the lake, and then back to LCC. It was fun, the sun was out and we both had our shirts off coming down the trail. It feels so good to have the sun on your skin after the long winter. Back at the PNR and Craig talked me into staying for some climbing. We hit the boulders and I did 3 easy problems, although I didn't finish the last one, a long traverse that required a lot of upper body strength. I got tired at the end because I had a big lifting session the night before, and my triceps were screaming, so I didn't make it over the final lip. I'll definitely go back and get that one when I am fresh. What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment